Sometimes we all want to transform into something more better, more positive, or more productive version of our self. But we dont know how to do this and why to do this. These two questions always comes in our mind. Is it necessary? How to do it? What is the benefit of this transformation?
We all are like, Alice in our Wonderlands, wondering , What to do? until and unless we fall in a hole and hit our head hard and meet with some harsh realities of our life.
Transformation isn’t sweet and bright. It’s a dark and murky, painful pushing. An unraveling of the untruths you’ve carried in your body. A practice in facing your own created demons. A complete uprooting, before becoming.” Victoria Erickson said truly transformation is painful sometimes and not easy may be but it is worthy. At, the end when you see yourself, you are really amazed and happy at the same time.
Just like butterfly goes through stages just to get the wings of freedom. And we all see the beauty of butterfly is, what we all appreciate. All her effort is admirable.
Give a shoutout to Chris Lawton on social.
Steps for transformation:
- Self awareness is what you need, for transforming yourself .
- Meditation: Through meditation calm your mind . When you calm your mind you concentrate on your self.
- Read books, articles regarding self awareness and about process of transformation.
- Consult with any consulor or psychologist
- Ask yourself few questions, Are you living up to your potential? Are you chasing your dreams? Are you just living or alive as well? Do you learn any know skill so far or just cling to few old things, or you are too comfortable or scared to coming out of your comfort zone.
That’s the time, when you need to discover yourself . Live your life what you dream of. Turn your wounds into wisdom. Know thyself. Remember its difficult to climb the mountain but when you reached at the peak the view is magnificent and you never saw such beauty from the ground. As Sir Edmund Hillary said
“It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” –
Give a shoutout to Ross Findon on social.
Ambreen Saba Agha